Edoray - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Japanese Art I


I've been collecting and enjoying Japanese digital art for quite a few years now and have amassed an enormous gallery of great images, which I'll share with you here from time to time. Hopefully you'll come to enjoy this art form as much as I do.



Most of the images in my collection are from perhaps two or three hundred years ago, but some of them are contemporary. When I know the artist information, I'll post it for you and also links to their work if available. In this group of paintings, the colors are what catch my eye the most.

The attention to detail and composition is striking, but those colors . . . . . they really seem to transport me to another place.

I won’t bore you with my interpretations, but instead just leave them up for you to decide. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Japanese Chinese Korean Spanish

Translation:

Loading
Loading...