Edoray - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Josh & Lil' Orphan Alley




What can I say, this guy's a surf stud (if you don't believe me, just ask him). This was a great day with glassy surf and perfect mid-sized waves. Bob Schuster, a friend and life-long surfer, was to meet us at the beach, but was already out when we got there, as he saw what we saw, prefect 3-4 feet swells with long shoulders and NO ONE OUT. As the morning wore on, the waves just kept getting better and better, with long ride times and a chance to get to the nose. Ended up naming this trip the Lil' Orphan Alley Magic Surf Trip, because magic it was.

I put this video together using Adobe Premiere & After Effects, although I can't really call it a video, because it was created using only still photos.

Japanese Chinese Korean Spanish

Translation:

Loading
Loading...