Edoray - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Email Service

I've been asked if there is a way to get a notification when there is a new post on this blog. Actually there already are a number of ways. Down along the left hand side of the site, there are ways to have this blog updated in your MyYahoo page or your MyGoogle page, or on Technorati, or on Del.icio.us. and a number of other services. But for those of you that prefer the old fashioned way of getting an email notification, there is now a way. Just enter your email address in the box and click the Email Me! button; that's all there is to it. I took a lot of time to find a service that will not ever send spam or sell their lists, so you will only get email from me, and only when I update with a new post. Try it!

Japanese Chinese Korean Spanish

Translation:

Loading
Loading...