Edoray - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Monday, December 18, 2006

Torrey Pines State Park after the season's first rain.





















Yesterday we had our first real rain of the season here in San Diego, and knowing that the red colors of the sandstone in Torrey Pines State Park are always richer and more vibrant when wet, I headed over for a late afternoon hike/photo session. I was treated to the park by myself. Not sure why everyone stayed home, as it was a really beautiful afternoon. The trails were wet, but passable and I got down to the hills above the coast just in time for the sunset, which was spectacular. Here’s a dump from my camera, untreated, just as they were photographed. I’ve uploaded a lot more to my photo site on Yahoo for anyone that wants to see the rest. They can be found here
N'Joy

Japanese Chinese Korean Spanish

Translation:

Loading
Loading...