Edoray - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Cell Phone Camera Photos

I've always hated the idea of camera being built into cell phones and always avoided having one. They just can't build in the necessary capabilities to take even half way decent photos. Well, my new phone has one (I needed this particular phone for other reasons), so I decided to try it out. I was right, they are pretty worthless, unless you just need a low contrast, grainy, washed out image of something. Below is my attempt to push this camera a bit. On a short walk across from the San Diego Airport yesterday, I took a few of a red plastic children slide (from the inside), and some sculpture along the way.







I guess the best thing I can say about a cell phone camera is that, at least, you'll always have it with you ;-)

Japanese Chinese Korean Spanish

Translation:

Loading
Loading...